TED Style public speaking CourseLearn the art of giving a TED Talk Style Presentation Book for the next course in Manchester on 13 September
Join us in Manchester to learn the methods and mindset required to give an engaging TED-style presentation.
Wouldn’t it be great if more of the talks we hear in work were less bland and more like the TED talks we love to watch in our spare time?
The TED Style Public Speaking course is designed to enable you to be part of that change by learning and practising the key principles of TED-style public speaking
The course is led by award-winning speechwriter and TEDx speaker coach, Craig Millar. He’ll share with you the methods he uses to help speakers from the world of sport, academia and business develop inspiring, TED-style talks.
If you wish to discuss an in-house course or leadership development programme, please use the Contact form.
Who should attend?
This one day course is designed for TED fans who wish to learn and practice the key skills required to give a TED-style talk.
No previous public speaking experience is required. The key thing is to find regular public speaking opportunities after the course to consolidate your new skills.
Do you need to:
- Give engaging conference presentations?
- Start saying YES to public speaking opportunities?
- Become expert at sharing your expertise?
- Pitch your ideas in meetings?
Join us to build your skills as a speaker.
What will I learn?
This is a small group course attended by a maximum of 8 people.
You’ll learn practical skills such as how to:
- Better understand your strengths and style as a speaker
- Open your talks in a way that grabs attention
- Structure your talk around one bold idea
- Find creative ways to make your message memorable
- Be more comfortable and relaxed when public speaking
- Harness the incredible value of insightful stories
Dates and pricing
Please note that places are offered on a first-come-first-served basis and each training course has a maximum of 8 delegates.
- The next course is on 13 September 2018 in Manchester
- The cost to attend is £345 per attendee
- The course starts at 09:15 and finishes at 16:00
There has never been a better time to be a highly effective speaker.
Secure your place to take your public speaking to the next level.BOOK YOUR PLACE
“Fantastic session. Well paced with lots of nuggets of golden advice. Highly recommended. Looking forward to putting it all into practice!”
IT Manager, Odeon Cinemas
“Excellent course. Craig is a great professional, friendly and who is able to stimulate excellent vibes across the team. Highly recommended.”
IT Manager at Unilever
“Great day today, lots of good takeaways and encouragement from the group”
Digital Agency Owner