group presentation skills trainingGive your team the tools, feedback, and confidence required to give an engaging and effective Presentation. SCHEDULE A CALL
Tailored in-house training
We’ll gather your requirements and deliver a course that gives attendees a significant learning experience. Expect attendees to graduate with the skills, confidence, and inspiration needed to develop and deliver memorable presentations.
Who attends your courses?
Our training programmes are for delegates that want to say ‘yes’ to more public speaking opportunities and to make the most of those opportunities. The method taught has been successfully used by previous attendees with no public speaking experience and also experienced speakers.
The course is particularly effective with colleagues that:
- Are making the transition from effective managers to strategic leaders
- Need to inspire and engage a team
- Need to pitch their ideas to colleagues or clients
- Need to win support for their project proposals
What group size works best?
We believe a group size of 5 to 8 delegates is most effective. If you have a larger group, we’d suggest running multiple courses.
Who would lead the course?
Our lead trainer is award-winning Professional Speechwriter and TEDx Speaker Coach, Craig Millar.
“After attending the course, I presented a project internally. I applied the learnings you gave me.
The good news is the project was approved subsequently. We are now a year in … we have signed new clients on board & I got promoted!”
“I feel more relaxed when presenting, knowing that I have thought through the structure and content in a way that I know creates better engagement with the audience. I have had some very positive feedback as a result.”Alan Leishman
“I just wanted to feedback that attending your course has really improved the quality of the speeches I need to make as part of my job. Over the last year, I have spoken at 3 national conferences and received great feedback.”Marie Graham
What public speaking skills will I learn?
Delegates will learn powerful tools that cover both the content development and content delivery side of public speaking. Some example focus areas include:
MAKE IT MEMORABLE
- Learn how to make your message stick by structuring your talk around one impactful idea.
- Learn how to open your talks in a way that grabs the attention of your audience – even if it is a dry subject.
THE POWER OF STORY
- Learn how to tell a story that will keep your audience engaged and make your talk memorable.
MANAGE YOUR NERVES
- Learn how to manage public speaking nerves – both before and during your talks
- Practice speaking in front of a positive group of like-minded people and get valuable feedback on what you are doing well and where you can use body language, voice or pauses to better effect.
Our course leader
The course is led by Cicero Award-winning Speechwriter and TEDx Speaker Coach, Craig Millar.
He’ll share with you the methods he finds most useful in his work with leaders from the world of sport, academia, and business to develop inspiring, TED Style talks.
Learn the tools that Craig finds most useful in his work as a Professional Speechwriter and TEDx Speaker Coach
“Fantastic session. Well paced with lots of nuggets of golden advice. Highly recommended. Looking forward to putting it all into practice!”